This association has a vocation to unite all it's members
despite their different ages, sexes, races, cultural diversity
and language etc.. to encourage and promote solidarity among
it's members, the less privilege.
Its specific objective are:
- To promote programs aimed at addressing the social and moral needs
of the less privilege in the community, help deliquent youths correct
their offending behavior and rehabilitate them through moral education
and skills that will enable them to be morally upright and self-reliant.
- To educate and promote the fight against problems of illiteracy that
is plaguing vulnerable persons through material and financial support,
and also remind them of the very essentials of life such as love and unity.
- To promote the social welfare of orphans, widows and other destitute persons
in our communities and empower them economically through sensitization and basic
training for sustainability of living.
- To eradicate poverty by introducing income generating activities for the
marginalized groups and orientating them to take advantage of the natural resources
available and engage in agricultural activities.
- To encourage child education especially that of vulnerable children
through scholarships and organizing educative seminars and sensitization
campaigns to promote education.
- To promote community health care as well as health programs through
sensitization of the population on healthy feeding habits and the practice
of hygiene and sanitation.
To bring together the less privilege in
the entire national territory and beyond, restore hope to the hopeless,
show love and help them gain or acquire a sustainable occupation.
This shall be through; vocational training programs, health care services,
educational programs and rehabilitation.
Love, guidance and sustainability.